The Noble Collection UK does not offer international shipping (mainland UK only, excluding Republic of Ireland, Channel and other islands). You must have a valid UK billing address to place an order with us, and we will not ship to a PO Box/Mail box address. Orders that are not as above will be cancelled and refunded, possibly without notice.
A list of other The Noble Collection sites can be found below:
Please check this page for The Noble Collection UK delivery information.
Deliveries over the Christmas period are subject to delays.
Once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes, including updates to delivery information. Please make sure to review your order carefully before submitting it.
Please refer to The Noble Collection UK Returns Policy. If you have received a damaged or faulty item, please get in contact with us via our website where we will endeavour to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.
Please contact us with your full name and address and we will check if an order was successfully placed.
Due to an increasing amount of online fraud The Noble Collection UK will hold all orders over £300 until we can confirm the identity of the card holder via phone for their protection. If we cannot get through we will attempt to communicate via email to arrange a call. Orders may be subject to delays or cancelled if we cannot get in touch. Please find more information here.
If one of our products is out of stock we will have it on order to our warehouse, meaning it will likely be back in with the next delivery. Sometimes there may be a shortage from our manufacturing plant so products will be out of stock for longer, from weeks to months. If this is the case then unfortunately we won’t be able to provide you with details of its return.
There is an item I'd like to buy on the US website, but it isn't available to purchase on yours. Will this be available in future?
As we are separate from The Noble Collection distributors in other territories, we may have stopped selling older products that the US website still has listed, or vice versa.
With new products that are not yet listed, it is likely that other territories have received the new products slightly before us.
If there are products on our website that are not on the US website, The Noble Collection UK still cannot ship these items outside of the UK.
We do not sell gift cards or vouchers.
At this time we do not offer the use of discount codes through our website.
We are unable to provide name clips separately from the wands. The name clips come with the Character wands only, not with the Ollivander’s wands.
We have a concession in Hamleys on Regent Street, London on the fourth floor, and have retail stockists throughout the UK.
We opened our very own store on Neal Street, Covent Garden, London. You can find more details here!
Please note that as our store and website are run separately we cannot provide a click and collect service and cannot replace website orders with shop stock and vice versa.
Please send wholesale enquiries by email to email@example.com, describing your business. Enquiries placed through the contact form may be missed. Summarised below are the Terms of Trade:
- Currently any shipment with a net value of £700 net or over will be delivered free of carriage charge within the mainland UK. We do not ship outside of this. An opening order of at least £800 net value is required to commence business.
- Currently any shipment falling below this amount will be subject to an additional £15.00 P&P. Although this cost may increase when cost review is completed.
- Orders below £500 net are not accepted.
- The turnaround is normally between 3 – 5 working days from receipt of your order. Maybe a bit longer over the Christmas period, but we’ll try.
- We do not drop ship.
- We do not offer sale or return.
- We do not offer discounts off the list price, regardless of volume, so there is a level playing field for all who wish to sell Noble Collection products.
- We operate on a pro forma basis.
- Payment by credit card is preferred.
- Damage claims are required within 3-5 days of receipt of your order. A clear photograph and a brief description of the problem should be sent to me. Such claims by your customers are not accepted.
- Orders are only accepted through our ordering portal, details of which will be forwarded upon the return of the forms (scans by email are fine for this although you can post them should you so choose).